Adam has represented companies and brands of all sizes in all aspects of trademark and copyright protection. He also counsels clients in trademark protection and enforcement. He previously assisted artists and entertainers in the selection, protection, and implementation of intellectual property. He provides clearance searches and counsels clients on the proper usage of their trademarks. He provides all levels of trademark prosecution before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Adam also represents companies before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and helps develop litigation strategies for clients. He has devoted his career to ensure his clients’ intellectual property is protected and properly enforced. He enjoys knowing he can help companies and individuals realize their objectives and carry out those objectives to his clients’ satisfaction.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2009
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- State of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Dallas Bar Association
- D Magazine, Best Intellectual Property Attorneys in Dallas, 2016
- D Magazine, Best Intellectual Property Lawyers in Dallas, 2017
- D Magazine, Best Attorneys under 40, 2019
- D Magazine, Best Intellectual Property Lawyers in Dallas, 2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2020