Geoffrey M. Dureska is Senior Counsel at Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig, PLLC in its Atlanta office. Mr. Dureska a civil litigator practicing in the Georgia State and Federal Courts primarily focusing in intellectual property and limited liability company, corporate, and partnership disputes, such as breaches of contract, fraud, misappropriation, and interference with contracts and business expectancy. In addition, Mr. Dureska handles trademark prosecution.
Mr. Dureska grew up in Quincy, Illinois and is a graduate of The Ohio State University where he was a National Buckeye Plus Scholarship recipient. After obtaining his legal education at Case Western Reserve University Law School in Cleveland, Ohio, he obtained memberships to the District of Columbia bar and the Georgia and Virginia state bars.
- Case Western Reserve University
- The Ohio State University, B.S., Molecular Genetics
- District of Columbia
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Savannah Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel