John Titus is Of Counsel at Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. His practice focuses on litigating on all phases of complex patent infringement cases, from preliminary injunctions through trials and appeals, with a particular emphasis on patent liability. He has litigated patents for 25 years, mostly pertaining to power electronics and semiconductors. With over 20 years of experience, Mr. Titus has helped inventors obtain over $100 million in judgments, awards, and settlements. He also has significant experience in creating a broad array of visual media, including both raster and vector graphics, as well as photographs, videos, and 3D motion graphics.
He is licensed to practice before numerous federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.
- B.S.E.E., M.S.E.E., North Carolina State University
- J.D., with honors, University of North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois