Laura’s practice is focused on general civil litigation. She represents individuals and corporate entities in business litigation, white collar defense and a variety of complex civil matters.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Laura clerked for the Honorable Robert J. Smith at the Fairfax County Circuit Court. Laura earned her Juris Doctor in 2017 from The George Washington University School of Law, where she served as a Dean’s Fellow for the Legal Research and Writing Program. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael O’Keefe at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- J.D., The George Washington University School of Law
- B.A., Loyola University Chicago, Magna Cum Laude
- Fairfax Bar Assocaition
- Armenian Bar Association
- 2nd Place in International Moot Court Competition in New Delhi, India
- Member, George Washington University Law School Moot Court Board
- Member, Federal Communications Law Journal