Mark Magas is an Associate Attorney at Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. Mr. Magas provides counsel regarding a wide array of patent and other intellectual property matters.
Previously, Mr. Magas worked for over ten years in the patent licensing and brokerage industry. As a Director at Cascades Ventures, a boutique patent monetization company, he helped inventors and companies achieve numerous patent sale, license, and settlement agreements worth millions of dollars. He also consulted for various patent licensing companies, providing infringement analysis services, and worked for three years in the engineering department at Acacia Research Group.
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- Senior Associate, Chicago Kent Law Review
- Member, Chicago-Kent’s Giles Rich Patent Moot Court team
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Illinois, January 2021
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, March 2014