Tom has been practicing since 1996 and is located in the Tulsa office of Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. Over the years, Tom has handled hundreds of cases for clients in state and federal court. Tom is licensed in the state of Oklahoma as well as the Northern,
Westen and Eastern districts of the US District Courts in Oklahoma. In addition, Tom focuses heavily on estate planning and legal issues that tie in with estate planning such as probates, guardianships, trust actions and disputes invoving life insurance, pensions, 401ks and IRAs. Tom is the author of “Trusts: Explained and Illustrated”, which can be used by anyone to better understand how trusts work and how they can be used in a variety of family situations. He has also written a book entitled “Giving Through Estate Planning”, which is used by charities and other non profits along with their own materials to help their sponsors and others consider how they give to the organizations they love.
- University of Tulsa 1996, J.D.
- University of Oklahoma 1991, BBA
- Trusts: Explained and Illustrated, published in 2017
- How To Give Through Estate Planning, published in 2017
- Northern, Eastern and Western US Districts
- Oklahoma Bar Association and American Bar Association
- Regularly conducts Estate Planning seminars at the firm’s offices as well as on behalf of financial advisors, insurance agents, non profits and others.
- Regularly donates free estate planning legal services to numerous non profit organizations to assist in their fund raising efforts.