Timothy was raised in the upper Midwest farm country, by and around people with a strong work ethic. After graduating from college in 1984, he migrated south to Alabama, where he began his law enforcement career with the Huntsville, Alabama Police Department on July 1, 1985. Mr. Kittle is a graduate of three distinct police academies in Wisconsin, Huntsville, Alabama, and Metro-Nashville-Davidson County, Tennessee. During his law enforcement career, Mr. Kittle served in a variety of capacities, including an undercover narcotics agent and a member of a plainclothes investigative task force.
After two decades of law enforcement service, Mr. Kittle embarked upon his legal career, graduating from the University of Tulsa College of Law in December 2006. He is a member of two State Bar Associations, Wisconsin and Oklahoma, and is admitted to all three Federal District Courts in Oklahoma, as well as the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Kittle has been associated with David Keesling for almost all of his tenure as an attorney. Accordingly, he has been a part of numerous successes at both the trial and appellate levels, in matters involving criminal defense, civil rights, and employment law.
Mr. Kittle’s education and experiences have produced in him a passion for constitutional law and the preservation of individual rights, which includes requiring accountability, truth, and integrity in those we elect or appoint to positions of authority. He credits his accomplishments to Almighty God, parents who instilled in him values of hard work and integrity, excellent mentors, and an incredible and supportive wife.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor, 2006
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: CALI Award for Excellence, Agency & Partnership
- Honors: CALI Award for Excellence, Evidence
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, 2002
- Honors: Lee Davis Writing Award
- University of Wisconsin, Platteville, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 1984
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Oklahoma, 2008
- Wisconsin, 2007
- District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2010
- District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2010
- District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2010
- Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2012
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Kyuki-do Federation, Janesville, Wisconsin
- First Dan Black Belt