8300 Boone Blvd. #550
Vienna, VA 22182
Email: [email protected]
Daniel earned his Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2008. While in college, he studied abroad in Cambridge, UK. Upon graduation, Daniel was elected to Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society. He later moved on to gain his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the Syracuse University College of Law in 2012. Daniel gained multiple honors at Syracuse. He was elected to the Order of the Coif as well as the Justinian Honorary Law Society. From 2008-2013 Daniel had three publications regarding corporate & business law.
During law school, he served as a research assistant to an associate dean where he focused on the secondary mortgage market and regulatory trends impacting the financial services industry. Daniel has been working for Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig for over three years now in our Business & Corporate Law division.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- New York Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- “Life After Articles of Organization: Four Points to Consider When Drafting an LLC Operating Agreement,” LegalZoom.com, Dec. 2013, available at: http://www.legalzoom.com/business-management/starting-your-business/life-after-articles-organization
- “New Contours of RESPA’s Section 8,” ABA Bank Compliance Magazine, Sept.-Oct. 2013
- “Sharia Law In Nigeria,” University of WI-Madison Undergraduate Journal of Politics, Spring 2008
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2012
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, B.S., 2008