Of Counsel-MD LSP
6701 Democracy Blvd #300
Bethesda, MD 20817
Email: [email protected]
Jeff Lippman attended Emory University in 1986 in order to gain his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government. After graduating from Emory in 1990 Jeff went on to gain is J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1993.
in 1995 Jeff worked at Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. as an owner and he worked there for 18 consecutive years. Later, Jeff moved on to work as General Counsel for the Baltimore Area Community Health Services. Jeff has previously worked in litigation, construction law, debt settlement, contract negotiation, commercial law, estate planning, criminal law, and family law.
Jeff is also a member of the Board of Trustees for the University of Maryland School of Law Alumni Association. Jeff is also a Peer Review member for the Attorney Grievance Commission and holds multiple officer and committee positions for the Commercial Law League of America.
- Intellectual Property
- The State of Maryland
Professional Memeberships & Associations:
- Peer Review Member, Attorney Grievance Commission
- Board of Governors member, Commercial Law League of America
- Member of the Board of Trustees, University of Maryland School of Law Alumni Association
- B.A. Political Science and Government from Emory University, 1990
- J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law, 1993