Kevin M. Repper
Kevin M. Repper
211 Church St SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Email: [email protected]
Kevin’s practice focuses on intellectual property law, including patent and trademark prosecution. He has extensive experience in patent law, having filed and prosecuted hundreds of patent applications.
Kevin has experience prosecuting patents in a wide variety of technologies, such as mechanical, electrical, biotech and chemical arts. In particular, Kevin has experience working with therapeutic and diagnostic pharmaceuticals, medical and dental implants, agricultural aeroponic systems, lasers and optical scanning devices, chemical filters, fuel cells and various software inventions.
Kevin earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Christopher Newport University. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from University of New Hampshire School of Law. At the University of New Hampshire, Kevin was awarded a Certificate in Intellectual Property Law from the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property by completing a rigorous curriculum involving patent, trademark and copyright law.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association Member, 2011-Present
- American Intellectual Property Law Association Member, 2011-Present
- International Trademark Association Member, 2011-Present
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- Christopher Newport University, B.S. Biology, Chemistry Minor