Mary Beaghler Penn
Mary Beaghler Penn
211 Church Street SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Email: [email protected]
Mary grew up in San Diego, CA and later moved to Leesburg, VA. She then moved on to graduate magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management from George Mason University in January 2009. During a semester in college, Mary participated in an honors program and studied philosophy at the University of Oxford. Upon graduation, Mary was elected to Beta Gamma Sigma and Golden Key International Honour Society.
Mary then went on to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law where she received a Juris Doctor in 2012. Mary was a competing member for her school’s National Trial Competition team. At the regional competition in February 2012, Mary and her partner came out as regional round winners for the mock trial of a fictional civil case. Mary was also a member of the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity, LaBrum Chapter.
Mary is a LegalZoom “Advantage” Attorney who advises LegalZoom.com visitors regarding IP issues, corporate law, transactional matters, and trusts and estates. Mary began practicing law in December of 2012. Her primary focus areas include copyright and trademark law, corporate law, transactional matters, and trusts and estates.
She is licensed to practice in both Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court District of Columbia
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- University of Baltimore Alumni Association
- Foxcroft School Alumni Association
- George Mason University Alumni Association
- Penn, Mary Beaghler. “Do I Need an Attorney for My Living Trust?” July 2015. Web. read here!
- University of Baltimore School of Law – J.D., 2012
- George Mason University – B.S., magna cum laude in Business Management, 2009