Nestor E. Cruz
Nestor E. Cruz
8300 Boone Blvd #550
Vienna, VA 22182
Email: [email protected]
I have more than 46 years of legal and management experience in the private and Federal sectors. During this time, I have worked in finance, corporate law, taxation, international law, labor law, litigation, and estate planning. Currently I spend most of my time on estate planning, but can use my experience in other areas to assist clients with complex legal or management problems.
- Estate Planning
- Trusts & Estates
- District of Columbia
Federal Senior Executive Service Award for Outstanding Performance
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Journal of Taxation of Investments, Fall 2006, Coltec Industries, Inc. v. U.S.: Changes Might Have Added Economic Substance.
- The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly, Fall 1995, Compensation for Losses of Cuban Nationals: Lessons from German and International Law.
- The Florida Bar Journal, April 2004, Review of “The Scarlet Letters” by Louis Auchincloss.
- Labor Law Journal, October 1989, Factor Analysis in NLRB Cases: A Proposal.
- American Bar Association Journal, November 1981, Abuse of Rights in Title VII Cases.
- Comparative Juridical Review, Volume 27 1990, The Jurisprudence of Simplicity: Civil Law v. Common Law.
- University of Miami Cuban Affairs Journal, February 2009, The Sources of Cuban Official Conduct.
- Carr, Morris & Graeff, P.C. Legal Update, August – September 2016, The EU and Brexit: A View from America.
- B.A. in Science, Villanova University,1966
- J.D. Cornell University,1970
- M.B.A. Cornell University, 1969