How to Take Advantage of TCJA Before it Sunsets
March 6, 2019, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig, Vienna Office
American Conference Room – 1st Floor
8300 Boone Blvd, Vienna, VA 22182
Click here to Register: 1.5 Continuing Education credits.
- Key Provision of the TCJA Pertinent to Estate Planning
- Tax Deductions and Increased Exemption to Take Advantage of
- “Use It or Lose It”: Sunset Provisions and the Likelihood of Their Renewal
- Advising Clients on the Top Transfer Opportunities
- New and Obsolete Uses of Trusts and The Effect of Changes on the Asset Disposition Under Formula Provisions in Existing Plans
- Planning for Income Tax Basis Changes
Who should take this Seminar:
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Financial Planners
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish between wages and qualified business income
- Define Rule 199A as it relates to real property
- List the GST exemptions that are expiring
- Apply exemption opportunities to different types of trusts
Program Level: Basic; No advance preparation is required
Group Live Course!
Recommended 1.5 CPE credit
Fields of Study: Taxes
Presenter: Rhonda Miller, Partner at DBL
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig is a leading consumer, corporate, estate planning, patent and intellectual property law firm with 16 offices nationwide, as well as London, Toronto, and Puerto Rico. DBL was founded by US Army veterans and has nearly 70 attorneys licensed to practice in over 40 states. Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig has been recognized as one of the top intellectual property law firms by IP Watchdog.
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Cancellation Policy: Please provide notification to email@example.com at least five (5) business days prior to the event date to receive a full refund. Class fees are non-refundable if canceled less than five (5) business days prior to the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 703.777.7319