Washington DC Insurance Coverage Representation
The Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig firm represents policyholders in connection with insurance coverage and recovery matters. Insurance is about money. Insurance litigation and coverage defense is about saving the most money with a successful result. We know this does not mean that every case has to be litigated to death. Our practical law practice focuses on new outcomes and not belt notches.
We continue to thrive due to our cost-effective solutions offered for complex issues, and our proven record of success. The DBL difference in insurance cases is three-fold:
- We are efficient – we will match or beat any rates by similar industry insurance defense law firms while providing incredibly experienced and industry leading attorneys. This means the same of better defense for less cost.
- We are available and responsive. We will return calls within 24 business hours or respond via e-mail. This is a firm policy enforced form the top-down. Tired of getting status updates two weeks after something happens? No more. DBL provides instant and constant status reports so clients can make real time decisions about litigation.
- We are the same. What? Yes – our lawyer meet or exceed the experience and skill level in the insurance industry of any firm practicing in this field. With more than 40 lawyers we have the size to matter and the bench to make sure you are covered.
Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig has extensive knowledge and experience in insurance coverage; our attorneys offer nearly 40 years of combined experience. Kevin Streit is a DBL partner who was published in Claims Magazine, in regards to theft loss vs. vandalism. He works in our Richmond office, along with partner, Cortland Putbrese and three other associates.
As a boutique AV Rated firm, our legal team works together to advance the interests of each client. Most of our cases deal with broad-based policies, including umbrella coverage and comprehensive general liability. Our lawyers have graduated from the top twenty schools and have worked for mega-firms across the country, many of which have expensive hourly rates that continue to rise. At Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig, insurance carriers can receive unmatched representation at an economical rate.
Our team of experienced insurance attorneys continues to advise and represent national insurance and reinsurance companies in coverage disputes. Some of the representative matters that we handle include the following, amongst others:
- First-party cases
- Third-party coverage and bad faith
- Title Insurance
- Brokers and Agents
- Insurance related commercial litigation
The extensive experience that our attorneys have is how they continue to succeed with complex, high-exposure cases. The insurance team at our firm provides insurers with a variety of assistance, which includes analyzing claims, drafting opinions, and sound pre-litigation coverage advice.
Our team has handled multimillion-dollar coverage disputes across the country, including insurers in state and federal courts. Clients can depend on our attorneys to vigorously defend their businesses against bad faith allegations and punitive damages claims.
Contact Us Today!
Few, and often no, firms across the country can match the depth and breadth of the Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig legal insurance representation team. For more information, and to schedule a consultation, contact our offices today at 800-747-9354, or use our simple online form, or email our team for an immediate call-back at [email protected]