About Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig
Since our founding in 2001, by two U.S. Army officers, we’ve obtained and maintained high ratings including: named as Super Lawyers, getting an A+ from the Better Business Bureau, and receiving a 10.0 from AVVO. Over the past decade our firm has grown and matured and now includes Washington DC business attorneys who come from diverse careers including biotechnologists, commercial bankers, MBAs and military members. We now have a team of more than 20 attorneys with decades of combined legal experience.
AMONG OUR TEAM WE HAVE:
- Management experience in a vast array of industries.
- Lawyers who have extensive experience in trial law, litigation and mediation in numerous practice areas.
- Bankers who are skilled in helping you retain your profits while keeping expenses down.
- Former military officers who have developed high levels of dedication to their work, and the ability to handle any and all matters that develop.
- Scientists who have developed world-changing techniques.
Our team is committed to excellence and strives to go above and beyond what you expect from a law firm. All lawyers learn the basics and graduate from law school with the required amount of competency to do the job. At Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig, we take our professions to the next level through our commitment and dedication to our clients, our straightforwardness and our flexibility with issues, solutions and fees. Our Washington DC business attorneys have their own areas of focus and you’ll work with attorneys who are extremely knowledgeable in the area of law that your situation necessitates. By having a practice area, as opposed to being a generalist, they are able to dig deep into the laws and information regarding the area so that they can represent you effectively and aggressively in all disputes, negotiations and transactions.
National Attorneys with Community Focus
Here at Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig PLLC, we’re more than just lawyers who handle national cases; we’re real people who believe in being active in professional organizations and taking part in, and giving back to, the community. Some of the community positions that Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig Washington DC business attorneys hold include:
- Loudoun County Bar President
- United Way members
- Co-Chair of the American Bar Association’s Copyright Litigation Committee
- Professors of law