Catherine Lusk is an associate attorney in the Tysons Corner office of Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. With over 10 years of litigation experience in state and federal district courts, Ms. Lusk’s work focuses on commercial real estate and general business litigation, government contracts litigation, and corporate regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig, Ms. Lusk worked extensively on qui tam/False Claims Act cases involving the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, government construction and infrastructure contracts, and financial industries, as well as advising corporate clients on government ethics and accountability, lobbyist regulations and registration, and government procurement regulations.
Catherine grew up in Quebec, Canada and is fluent in both English and French.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, DC, Juris Doctorate with Certificate of Comparative and International Law, 2007
- Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada, Bachelor of Arts, Law, Concentration in Law, Policy and Government, 2002
- Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Concentration in Neurobiological Foundations of Cognition, 1997
- Virginia (Supreme Court of Virginia, 2007)
- District of Columbia (District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (2016)