- Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig’s intellectual property lawyers offer intellectual property legal representation to protect and preserve your IP assets, including patents, trademark, copyright, trade secret protection; trademark, copyright, and patent litigation; and licensing agreements.
- Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig is an IP Watchdog Top 100 law firm for Patents and Trademarks (6th), filing more than 1,500 patents and trademarks annually.
- Our highly experienced IP attorneys have advanced technical degrees, vast knowledge, and practical experience. We leverage our experience to optimize the strategic value of your intellectual property.
Intellectual Property Protection
From patent filings, trademarks, copyright applications, trade secrets, and licensing and technology transfers, our attorneys provide IP portfolio management services identifying, obtaining, and protecting valuable intellectual property. DBL’s IP lawyers manage IP portfolios of every size, from individual inventors and authors of creative works to private companies and large government agencies such as the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Homeland Security.
We are different from mega-firms and small boutique IP firms. At mega-firms clients often pay for infrastructure and services they don’t need. Small IP boutique law firms, on the other hand, usually have practices limited only to intellectual property. Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig is a full-service national firm with practice areas, including, among others, corporate law, litigation, employment, business, government contracts, and bankruptcy. We rely on cutting-edge technology for cloud-based management of IP filings and dockets creating a powerful large-firm infrastructure while obviating the need for massive overhead.
Do You Need a Lawyer?
There are an ever-increasing number of works of authorship, inventions, and new brands in a technology-driven world. Unfortunately, there are always others who ignore the rights of IP owners seeking to take illicit short-cuts, either copying or outright stealing from rightful creators. Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig’s IP lawyers will register your ideas and products with the government to ensure that patents, trademarks, and copyrights are secured so that you’re protected. Among the services we offer are:
- Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Domain Name Disputes
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence
- Internet & eCommerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Technology Transactions & Licensing
For more information, please get in touch with Tom Dunlap, David Ludwig, or any of the lawyers in our IP Group, listed on this page, or email our general client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.