Hyung Gyu (Leo) Sun is an associate in the Leesburg office of Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. Leo’s practice focuses on civil litigation and intellectual property.
Leo advises clients on all aspects of the branding process, including trademark prosecution, licensing, enforcement, and TTAB opposition and cancellation proceedings.
Prior to joining Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig, Leo worked for a start-up company and an intellectual property law firm in Korea. In addition to his law degree, Leo received a Master’s degree in management of the intellectual property from a Korean educational institution.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2017
- MSL, Northwestern University School of Law, 2014
- MA (Intellectual Property Management), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2014
- BA, William & Mary, 2011
Virginia State Bar
Loudoun County Bar Association
Overseas Korean Traders Association, Washington D.C. (Associate Member)
- Litigation (IP, commercial)
- Trademark (litigation, prosecution, TTAB)
- Copyright (litigation, prosecution)
- Small Business