Executors & Heirs Who Need Representation
Are you the heir or executor of an estate involved in a dispute regarding a will, real property, property, trust or other estate or probate matter? Working closely with its probate and estate administration practice, the firm handles probate litigation as the need arises. Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig recognizes how frustrating and emotional the experience of handling a loved one’s estate can be. Our national probate lawyer team can work towards a successful resolution on your behalf while remaining sensitive to the personal issues and concerns when dealing in this particularly complex area.
Estate Dispute Requiring Probate Litigation
The firm handles estate and probate disputes that involve matters such as the following:
- Asserting rights regarding the invalidity of a will.
- Defending the validity of a will, or invalidity of a trust.
- Undue influence regarding the drafting of a will.
- Incompetence involving a decedent’s incapacitation or mental incompetence during the drafting of a will
- Additionally, the firm provides representation in probate and estate administration matters that do not require litigation.
Probate litigation is complex, and it is critical to contact a law firm that has substantial experience handling this matter.