Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig’s Cybersecurity Solutions Team is grounded on an integrated services approach that encapsulates all your cybersecurity-related legal, technical, & counsel needs. We provide expert legal services 24×7 throughout our global network, with offices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. DBL’s TS/SCI cleared attorneys are CIPP/US Certified (Certified Information Privacy Professionals certification obtained through the International Association of Privacy Professionals) and offer over 75 years of combined experience. In response to the unique needs of businesses and individuals who are navigating the myriad of existing and emerging security threats, Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig provides invaluable legal and technical advice to proactively protect our clients from cybersecurity incidents and data breaches and guide them through the complicated process of responding to an incident when it occurs. Our unique 3-tiered comprehensive approach allows us to support our clients in risk prevention, risk detection, and risk response.
With a full array of integrated and strategic partnerships, Dunlap Bennett and Ludwig is positioned to address all your cyber security needs, including but not limited to:
- Data breach risk prevention, detection, and response
- Critical infrastructure cybersecurity
- Government contracting
- Health information privacy and security
- Communications and information technology
- Supreme Court, government, and appellate advocacy and relations
- Employee, consumer, and financial data privacy
- International cybersecurity, privacy and data protection
- Government information disclosure
- Privacy of government-maintained records
Our battlecard includes developing strategy and assessment, investigation, and remediation throughout proven cyber command and control framework. We also work with strategic partners to provide integrated solutions in threat detection, data loss prevention, digital rights management, database activity monitoring, automatic policy checks, and consent capture.
- Providing our government-related clients with a strong understanding of the current dialogue around data requirements and TD rights, the better buying power initiative, MOSA, etc.
- Maintaining data security dependent through implementing a robust vendor compliance plan which considers the minimum compliance standards, assesses vendors’ level of compliance, and proactively maintains proper data security controls.
- Creating a Strike Team Response protocol and a Rapid Response Plan ready to implement in the event of any data breach or incident.
- Advising upon and providing regulatory compliance in regard to Data Domain Documentation, through intrinsic knowledge of the particular types of data, determine what rules and regulations apply to the data, and then tabulating or categorizing into work product.
- Drafting a comprehensive analysis for multiple clients, components of which include review of the FAA’s regulatory framework and statutory framework, as well as summaries of discussions with opposing legal counsel detailing the relative positions regarding the scope of requests.
- Establishing criteria for determining prioritization of data rights, devising a strategy based on applicable regulations, determined risk vs. reward, and analyzed estimated cost and risk associated with pursuing legal action.
- Challenging data ownership assertions in order to make sure our clients can maintain and secure data which they are entitled to by law.
- The White House – National Cyber Strategy
- DoD Cyber Strategy Summary
- DHS – U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Cybersecurity Strategy
- DNI – A Guide to Cyber Attribution
- CSIAC – Cybersecurity Related Policies and Issuances
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The California Consumer Privacy Protection Act
- Executive Order 13800, Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure
- Executive Order 13870, America’s Cybersecurity Workforce